Product Manager/Business Owner
• Manage the Kidzy Land product to build an online platform for kids to enjoy, parents to trust and businesses to
• Manage marketing and business teams to prioritize the responsibilities in order to enhance the development process
of the Kidzy product.
• Conduct market research and end-user research to better understand the target audiences’ needs and requirements.
• Develop product vision/strategy and road map implementation to enhance the product features.
• Lead cohort analysis to identify opportunities to reduce pricing for a segment of users to boost yearly revenue by
2016 - 2016
KnowTech Startup Accelerator.
Startup Accelerator Executive Manager
• Designed and managed knowtech co-working software and hardware structure building in a room of about 1500
• Mentored more than 40 startup founders in 3 months with business managing, negotiation, team building, finance
and product managing skills needed to better run their company.
• Managed and threw 15 events and speaking series related to entrepreneurship, startup, market research and business
plan development in 3 months.
• Collaborated with founders to refine business model, establish business entity, and determine operation structure.
2014 - 2016
Fanap Innovation Center.
Innovation Center Consultant
• Led day to day interactions with entrepreneur clients, client workshops and provided start-up and entrepreneurship
• Led startup founders in creating and implementing inbound marketing programs.
• Evaluated the success of training programs and recommended improvements to upper management to enhance
effectiveness of workshops and events designed for startup founders.
Computer Hardware Professional
• Designed and Implemented networks in collaboration with project engineering.
• Performed hardware and software installation and troubleshoot, and provided high-level customer care, training, and
• Successfully trained staff in proper use of hardware tools and software programs.